We are searching for three models to help us with a training day on the 6th September. Patients will be treated free of charge by Consultant Plastic Surgeon Andrew Wiiliams, assisted by Consultant Plastic Surgeon David Dujon.
We will also need three further models to be treated in the weeks after this date by Mr Andrew Williams.
We are looking for:
- Patients who have loose skin/wrinkles under the eyes and crow’s feet (not eye bags). Patients would ideally currently be having Botox on their crow’s feet.
The procedure would be ‘full Laser Skin Resurfacing’.
- Patients who have noticeable lines around the mouth/chin.
The procedure would be ‘full Skin Laser Resurfacing’.
- Patients who would benefit from a full face improvement to texture, tone, pore size
The procedure is called a ‘Weekend Peel’ and does not constitute
a full Laser Skin Resurfacing.
The Patient must also:
- Not be overly tanned on the face
- Have a noticeable need for treatment
- Have a fairer complexion which falls into type 1, 2 or 3 on the Fitzpatrick scale – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fitzpatrick_scale (Unfortunately we are unable to offer this procedure on skin types 4, 5 & 6 .)
- There will be no cost to the patient – this procedure is free of charge
- Full aftercare will be provided by the clinic. Selected patients will be expected to attend review appointments.
- Allow for 7-9 days of downtime post procedure
- You should expect some secretions from the treatment for 3-5 days post procedure
- There will be noticeable redness and swelling for 5-7 days post procedure
- There will be redness for up to 6 weeks post procedure
- We will need to know if you’ve suffered with cold sores or active acne in the past
- We would need a record of any current medication
- We would ask that selected patients are available for the whole day, with timings to be
confirmed closer to the day
- We would ask that someone is prepared to drop you off and collect you from the clinic
Models will be selected by the clinic on suitability and relevance to the training day.
Further information about the procedure:
If you would like to read reviews on this procedure (not affiliated with our clinic in any way), you can click on the link below. Generally the feedback is very good, with 88% of users saying that the procedure is ‘worth it’, but you will be able to find a variety of viewpoints here… http://www.realself.com/Laser-resurfacing/reviews
Please email us to register your interest by clicking here… or call us on 01943 882010.
Chris Gill, Clinic Manager