Advanced Botox is a term now widely used to describe anti-wrinkle injections of more complex areas of the face and neck. Nurses with advanced training in facial anatomy and with extensive experience can take a far more comprehensive approach when using injectables like Botox, in order to achieve the results that make the most impact to the way you look.
Commonly, Botox is administered to the Crow’s Feet, Glabella and Forehead areas of the face and whilst these areas are still hugely important in achieving a smooth overall aesthetic look, it might be that you could benefit from treatment in other areas to achieve maximum results.
Advanced Botox areas include:
- Lower eye lid – Improves lines and the fold to the lower eye lid
- Dimpled chin – Improves a dimpled chin and jawline definition
- Corners of the mouth – Corrects the drooping of the mouth by relaxing the relevant muscles, works well in conjunction with dermal fillers
- Upper lip – Corrects fine vertical lines to the upper lip, works well in conjunction with dermal fillers
- Bunny lines – Corrects wrinkling to the side of the nose
- Nefertiti lift – Improves definition to an ageing jaw line (droopy joules)
- Platysmal bands – Corrects prominent cords in the neck
- Horizontal neck lines – Improves horizontal neck creases (necklace lines)
- Masseteur muscle (1 area per cheek) – Corrects oversized cheek muscles and slims the face (most common in men)
- Gummy smile – Reduces the activity of an overactive upper lip muscle and balances mouth assymetry
Our Nurses are trained to take an overall view of your face and neck, drawing on their extensive knowledge and expertise to put a bespoke plan in place for you. We believe strongly that every patient is different…what works for someone else might not achieve the best possible results for you.
Not every clinic or practitioner in the UK is able to offer these more advanced techniques, which require further professional industry training and an experience level beyond the norm. The Nurse Prescribers at Good Skin Days are trained to the highest industry standards and treat hundreds of patients with Botox each and every month and for this reason, we are able to offer you the full range of Advanced Botox treatments above.
Get treatment now, pay later
If you are interested in a bespoke treatment package using Botox or other injectables, perhaps you would like to know about our new 0% finance package. Launched in the last few weeks, we are now able to offer our valued patients an easier way to pay. To find out more, please email our clinic manager Rachel Smith on email@example.com or call him on 01943 882010. Terms and conditions apply. Packages available over 6, 10 or 12 months.
So now there’s no reason why you shouldn’t be able to achieve smooth, youthful and wrinkle-free skin. Make an appointment today and let us talk to you about Advanced Botox and how it could revolutionise the way you look.