The Perfect Peel is a revolutionary peel that transforms skin, leaving it looking younger, healthier and clearer in just 2 weeks. This peel can be used on all skin types and requires no skin preparation.
The Perfect Peel is a relatively quick and painless treatment. The top layers of your skin will peel following the treatment and this will continue for up to two weeks, when the results of the treatment can be seen. Multiple treatments may be recommended, depending on your skin concerns.
The Perfect Peel Prices
|Course of 3||£750|
Call 01943 882010 or email email@example.com for an appointment
The Perfect Peel bases itself on a key anti-ageing ingredient never before used in a peel: Glutathione. Glutathione is the ultimate antioxidant, penetrating deep into the cellular level of the skin to fight oxidant damage and is the anti-aging answer to premature wrinkling. Our bodies naturally produce glutathione but as we age, our levels deplete due to sun exposure, air pollutants, environmental stress and the aging process itself. Glutathione is also proven to reverse melanin’s metabolism, lightening dark pigmentations.
The Perfect Peel is a 5 acid blended peel with antioxidants, vitamins and minerals) including; Kojic, Phenol, Salicylic, TCA, Retinoic and Glutathione (the strongest antioxidant), vitamins and minerals.
Benefits of this Peel
- Improves overall texture/tone of skin
- Reduces sun damage, lightens and brightens skin
- Reduces pore size, softens fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces acne scars/hyper pigmentation
- Improves Acne and Melasma
- Stimulates production of collagen-firmer skin
- Slows down the aging process
- Suitable for all skin types (FITZI-VI)
- Boosters are available for a more intense peel (for stubborn Hyperpigmentation, Melasma and thick resilient skin)
Prior to Treatment
To ensure that you receive the best possible results, preparation prior to treatment is a vital part of the process.
- Prepare skin with our recommended skincare regime.
- Avoid waxing or laser for 48 hours prior to treatment.
- If you are using any product/s containing vitamin A, glycolic (or any resurfacing ingredient) as a part of your skin care regime, you are advised to stop using these for three days prior to treatment.
- Please notify the clinic in good time of any medications that you are taking. Taking certain prescription medications (for example, Roaccutane) may mean that you cannot be treated.
- Please notify your Practitioner if your medical status changes or if you become pregnant.