Payment Plan at a glance…
|Volume Lips Plan – Total 2.5ml Lip Filler||£65 per month|
|Max Volume Lips Plan – Total 3.5ml Lip Filler||£85 per month|
Payment Plan details…
£65 per month ‘VOLUME’ LIPS PLAN
|Volume Lips Plan – Total 2.5ml||£65 per month|
Appointment 1 – Month 1
Appointment 2 – Month 4*
Appointment 3 – Month 9*
£85 per month ‘MAX VOLUME’ LIPS PLAN
|Max Volume Lips Plan – Total 3.5ml||£85 per month|
Appointment 1 – Month 1
Appointment 2 – Month 3*
Appointment 3 – Month 6*
Appointment 4 – Month 9*
*Please Note: The plans above have been designed for best results throughout the year. Each patient is different and we may alter the timings, amounts and product type to best suit your needs. You will always receive a total of either 2.5ml or 3.5ml of Juvederm Lip Filler over the course of the plan.
Here’s how it works…
Please call the clinic on 01943 882010 or email email@example.com quoting offer reference ‘Lip Filler Plan’ to book your consultation and treatment.
(We ask you to pay a £50 refundable holding deposit for your first lip filler treatment, which is taken at the time of booking. On the day of your appointment, we will refund the £50 back to you. If you do not attend your first appointment with us, your £50 deposit will be taken to cover the Nurse’s time.)
You will be asked to set up the Direct Debit for payment during your hour appointment. Please ensure that you have your bank details and a working email address prior to the appointment. Once the Direct Debit has been set up, your first treatment will then take place.
After the treatment, the first month’s payment should be paid at the clinic by debit or credit card (either £65 or £85). The remaining 11 equal payments will be taken by Direct Debit on a monthly basis.
What you’ll need to bring to your appointment…
- A form of photographic identification (Passport or Driving License only).
- A recent utility bill or bank statement (within the last 3 months) which states your name and current address.
Terms and Conditions
- You will agree in writing to pay Good Skin Days Ltd monthly instalments via Direct Debit to cover the cost of an agreed treatment plan.
- The maximum duration of this payment plan is 12 months.
- Treatment can only commence after you have signed the relevant documentation.
- Treatment can only commence after your GoCardless application has been approved.
- The first payment will be taken immediately after your first treatment via cash or debit/credit card.
- You can select to pay the remaining payments by direct debit on either the 1st or 16th day of the month.
- Failure to pay the monthly payments on the agreed dates will result in immediate cancellation of all future appointments.
- Failure to pay the monthly payments may result in legal proceedings for the recovery of the outstanding payments.
- We reserve the right to demand full payment at any stage throughout the payment plan.
- We reserve the right to refuse this payment method for any treatment or procedure without giving a reason.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Our under 21 policy states that if you look under 21, you will be asked to provide proof of age via a driving licence or passport and by no other means (e.g. student cards cannot be used). We will need to photocopy your ID as proof that we have checked your date of birth.
- If you are aged between 18 and 21, we ask that you take a week between your consultation and treatment to consider your decision.
- We do not offer cosmetic treatments to patients aged under 18 at our clinic.
- GoCardless is a UK Bacs approved bureau and is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority as an Authorised Payment Institution.
call 01943 882010 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘Lip Fillers Plan’ for an appointment