Treatments from £39
No prepaid contracts
No misleading discounts
2019 Superior Diode Lasers
At Good Skin Days we welcome every type of person and we pride ourselves on a relaxing and discrete atmosphere, where confidentiality is key. We have a growing number of transgender and transsexual patients at our clinic who we treat on a regular basis with excellent results. The question we are asked most frequently from our transgender patients is ‘where do we and where don’t we treat on the body?’ The simple answer is that if you are comfortable, then so are we.
Good Skin Days is the home of Pay-As-You-Go Laser Hair Removal. That means we offer our best prices to all our patients without signing a contract or taking payment for a full course of treatment up front before you start. It’s the easiest and best value way to have hair removal.
You will always be treated with the utmost respect and your treatments can be as private as you wish. You are more than welcome to pay for your treatment over the phone beforehand or pay and book your next appointment from the comfort of your treatment room. We also have a private car park at the clinic. If you have any other requests, please just ask and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Laser Hair Removal Prices
Nose – Exterior
Hands & Fingers
Feet & Toes
Back of Neck
Jawline + Chin
Bikini – Classic
Front of Neck
Bikini – Classic + Underarms
Upper Lip + Chin + Jawline
1/2 Face + Front of Neck
Purchase more than one area and get 20% off** the combined price.
Call 01943 882010 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an appointment
"I've been very happy with my results of full body laser hair removal, with the growth of hair being no longer a daily struggle.
The service has been exceptional. Very professional and friendly and I was always made to feel comfortable throughout my treatment."
Treated - 03/09/19
"Amazing. The treatments were great and staff friendly. Egle was super friendly and always checked on pain levels if applicable - definitely making the experience worth the time and money."
Treated - 17/5/19
Laser Hair Removal Before & After Photos
Laser Hair Removal for Transgender People – What happens during treatment?
There are many different methods of hair removal available. The major advantage of Laser Hair Removal is that it is faster and less painful than other methods. The reduction in long term hair regrowth is by far more significant than any other method.
The most common areas that transgender clients have treated at our clinic are the face, chin, sideburn area, back, chest, pubis areas, stomach, arms and legs. One of our current offers that has proved popular is Unlimited Laser Hair Removal for a whole year.
The treatment process and pricing is identical to the information that can be found on our general laser hair removal page.
What makes Good Skin Days different is our experienced medical team and the wide range of medical grade lasers available to them, allowing each customer to receive a bespoke service ideally suited to their requirements.
At Good Skin Days, we have two class four medical grade Cynosure Elite lasers which combine the Alexandrite and Nd:YAG systems. The Alexandrite is ideal for treating lighter skin types while the Nd:YAG laser is specifically designed to treat darker skin types (Asian & Afro-Caribbean), delivering light energy at a deeper level – this ensures that any dark pigment (melanin) in the skin is not heated up and damaged.
Prior to Treatment
To ensure that you receive the best possible results, preparation prior to treatment and aftercare is a vital part of the process. It is important that you read through the following information and let us know if you have any questions or queries.
Please notify your Practitioner if your medical status changes or if you become pregnant
Before EACH Laser Hair Removal Treatment:
- Ensure that your skin is not tanned. We cannot effectively treat tanned skin.
- Please notify your Practitioner if your medical status changes or if you become pregnant.
- Please notify the clinic in good time of any medications that you are taking. Taking certain prescription medications (for example, those that increase photosensitivity) may mean that you cannot be treated.
- Ensure that treatment area is free from make-up, perfume, deodorant and fake tan.
- Always wear SPF50 sun protection. We have recommended a suitable product as part of your aftercare pack.
- Shave 24 hours prior to treatment or if you are using hair removal cream, please use it 72 hours prior to treatment.
After EACH Laser Hair Removal Treatment:
- Keep the area cool by applying Thermal Water Spray and Aloe Vera Gel for 48 hours following treatment.
- Avoid strenuous exercise, swimming, saunas, steam rooms, hot baths/showers, fragranced
- products and all products containing Vitamin A or Glycolic Acid for 3 days following treatment.
- Avoid make-up (unless it is mineral make-up) for 24 hours following treatment.
During a Laser Hair Removal Course:
- Do not wax, pluck, thread, epilate or bleach your hair.
- Do not expose your skin to the sun/sunbeds or use fake tan for a minimum of 4 weeks either side of each treatment.