Treatments from £39
No prepaid contracts
No misleading discounts
2019 Superior Diode Lasers
Genuine laser hair removal for Asian & dark skin types is the only safe and effective way of providing long term hair reduction. Because there is a greater amount of pigment in the skin, the chances of burning, whitening or darkening of the skin is increased. Only class four medical grade lasers should be used when treating Asian and darker skin types, Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) systems do not offer effective treatment and carry a very high risk of causing harm to the patient.
The very latest lasers can be used treat all skin types safely, and our clinic is fully equipped with 2019’s most advanced medical laser facilities.
Good Skin Days is the home of Pay-As-You-Go Laser Hair Removal. That means we offer our best prices to all our patients without signing a contract or taking payment for a full course of treatment up front before you start. It’s the easiest and best value way to have hair removal.
Laser Hair Removal Prices
Nose – Exterior
Hands & Fingers
Feet & Toes
Back of Neck
Jawline + Chin
Bikini – Classic
Front of Neck
Bikini – Classic + Underarms
Upper Lip + Chin + Jawline
1/2 Face + Front of Neck
Purchase more than one area and get 20% off** the combined price.
Call 01943 882010 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an appointment
"I've been very happy with my results of full body laser hair removal, with the growth of hair being no longer a daily struggle.
The service has been exceptional. Very professional and friendly and I was always made to feel comfortable throughout my treatment."
Treated - 03/09/19
"Amazing. The treatments were great and staff friendly. Egle was super friendly and always checked on pain levels if applicable - definitely making the experience worth the time and money."
Treated - 17/5/19
Laser Hair Removal for Asian and Dark Skin Before & After Photos
Laser Hair Removal – What happens during treatment?
There are many different methods of hair removal available for Asian and darker skin types. The major advantage of Laser Hair Removal is that it is faster, less painful and more effective in the long term than any other method.
The process is identical to the information found on our general laser hair removal page.
What makes Good Skin Days different is our experienced medical team and the wide range of medical grade lasers available to them, allowing each customer to receive a bespoke service ideally suited to their requirements.
Prior to Treatment
To ensure that you receive the best possible results, preparation prior to treatment and aftercare is a vital part of the process. It is important that you read through the following information and let us know if you have any questions or queries.
Please notify your Practitioner if your medical status changes or if you become pregnant
Before EACH Laser Hair Removal Treatment:
- Ensure that your skin is not tanned. We cannot effectively treat tanned skin.
- Please notify your Practitioner if your medical status changes or if you become pregnant.
- Please notify the clinic in good time of any medications that you are taking. Taking certain prescription medications (for example, those that increase photosensitivity) may mean that you cannot be treated.
- Ensure that treatment area is free from make-up, perfume, deodorant and fake tan.
- Always wear SPF50 sun protection. We have recommended a suitable product as part of your aftercare pack.
- Shave 24 hours prior to treatment or if you are using hair removal cream, please use it 72 hours prior to treatment.
After EACH Laser Hair Removal Treatment:
- Keep the area cool by applying Thermal Water Spray and Aloe Vera Gel for 48 hours following treatment.
- Avoid strenuous exercise, swimming, saunas, steam rooms, hot baths/showers, fragranced
- products and all products containing Vitamin A or Glycolic Acid for 3 days following treatment.
- Avoid make-up (unless it is mineral make-up) for 24 hours following treatment.
During a Laser Hair Removal Course:
- Do not wax, pluck, thread, epilate or bleach your hair.
- Do not expose your skin to the sun/sunbeds or use fake tan for a minimum of 4 weeks either side of each treatment.