Clear and Brilliant® is an FDA approved, fractional laser device developed by Solta Medical, targeted to rejuvenate the skin and resurface the body parts that most commonly exhibit early signs and symptoms of ageing (face, neck, hands, chest etc.) treating freckles, lines, fine lines and wrinkles. It is the only laser system classified inbetween the less aggressive topical peels/microdermabrasion treatments and the more aggressive/ablative cosmetic and laser treatments.
Clear and Brilliant® can work as a preventative treatment, improving the current condition of the skin or used as a treatment when skin problems start to reveal themselves. Many Cosmetic Surgeons who use this new treatment find that they achieve optimal results when they couple a fractional laser treatment with Clear and Brilliant® on other parts of the body immediately after the first procedure, ensuring uniformity of treatment for the whole body.
Clear + Brilliant Prices
|Course of 3||£400|
|Course of 6||£750|
|Course of 3||£450|
|Course of 6||£875|
|Course of 3||£600|
|Course of 6||£1,125|
Book a FREE Consultation
"I've had the first of a course of three Clear & Brilliant all areas treatments with practitioner Kristie.
The results on sun damaged skin after one treatment are particularly noticeable in my hands and chest.
Looking forward to the results of the next one. I would recommend this for fine lines and winkles and sun damage."
Treated - 30/11/16
"I am very pleased with the Clear + Brilliant treatment. The treatments have improved the overall condition and texture of my skin and I feel more confident and happy when looking in the mirror."
Treated - Ongoing
Clear + Brilliant Treatment Information
The new approach to Fraxel laser skin rejuvenation – Clear + Brilliant® is a gentle laser treatment that refreshes your skin from the inside out. The laser energy creates millions of microscopic treatment zones within your skin, replacing damaged skin with healthy, younger looking tissue.
What are the benefits of the treatment?
- Visibly illuminated skin tone.
- Renewed, ultra-soft with a smoother texture
- Radiant and glowing skin
- Reduces dark spots and blemishes
- Reduces pigmentation
- Complements Botox® and Dermal Filler treatments
- Safe on all skin types
Adding Clear + Brilliant® to your skin care regime at any age will help you recover the glow, luminosity and smoothness your skin deserves. Clear + Brilliant® takes skincare to a whole new level, not only to correct unwanted signs of ageing, but to help prevent them.
Does the treatment hurt?
Most patients feel only mild discomfort and tingling during treatment. Some patients may find the treatment slightly painful, but this will settle down immediately afterwards. Your skin will be slightly red and warm for a few hours after.
Prior to Treatment
To ensure that you receive the best possible results, preparation prior to treatment is a vital part of the process.
- Prepare skin with our recommended skincare regime.
- Avoid waxing or laser for 48 hours prior to treatment.
- If you are using any product/s containing vitamin A, glycolic (or any resurfacing ingredient) as a part of your skin care regime, you are advised to stop using these for three days prior to treatment.
- Please notify the clinic in good time of any medications that you are taking. Taking certain prescription medications (for example, Roaccutane) may mean that you cannot be treated.
- Please notify your Practitioner if your medical status changes or if you become pregnant.