Obagi Blue Peel Radiance is a medical peel procedure performed by our professionally trained specialists to help reveal younger, healthier-looking skin one layer at a time.
Obagi Blue Peel Radiance Prices
|Course of 3||£225|
|Course of 6||£420|
Call 01943 882010 or email email@example.com for an appointment
Obagi Blue Peel Radiance Before & After Photos
Patient Information on the Obagi Blue Peel Radiance Treatment
The Obagi Blue Peel Radiance is a clinic grade skin peel treatment performed by a qualified member of the team.
This peel is a minimally invasive treatment. It increases cell turnover, removes dead skin cells and gives the skin a healthy glow.
Prior to the treatment, your skin will be fully prepared using an Obagi cleanser and preparation solution. The acid-based peel solution will then be applied and left on your skin for up to 10 minutes, this may vary from individual to individual. Post treatment, Obagi products will be applied to hydrate, soothe and protect the skin.
You will leave the clinic wearing an SPF 50 (sun protection) to protect your skin. We advise that this is worn for a minimum of five days post peel. For the continual protection of your skin we advise daily use of an SPF with a high level of UVA/UVB protection.
We recommend 4-6 weeks between each Obagi Blue Peel Radiance treatment.
Prior to Treatment
To ensure that you receive the best possible results, preparation prior to treatment is a vital part of the process.
- Prepare skin with our recommended skincare regime.
- Avoid waxing or laser for 48 hours prior to treatment.
- If you are using any product/s containing vitamin A, glycolic (or any resurfacing ingredient) as a part of your skin care regime, you are advised to stop using these for three days prior to treatment.
- Please notify the clinic in good time of any medications that you are taking. Taking certain prescription medications (for example, Roaccutane) may mean that you cannot be treated.
- Please notify your Practitioner if your medical status changes or if you become pregnant.