At Good Skin Days we know that every face is unique. At our clinic in Guiseley, near Leeds and Bradford, we spend time listening to your questions about dermal fillers and will discuss the options available to meet your expectations. We will carry out a full face assessment in your consultation and provide you with the correct treatment plan for your desired result. Our approach is one that aims to achieve a natural and subtle result.
During your consultation we will also review your medical history and any medications you are taking. Did you know that even vitamin supplements can make you more prone to bruising? Your Medical Practitioner will take this into account and may advise you to stop taking your supplements for a week prior to treatment.
We are a fully registered and insured clinic offering Dermal Fillers injections with fully qualified Aesthetic Nurse Prescribers.
Dermal Fillers Prices
|Juvederm Ultra (lasts up to 6 months)||from £190|
|Juvederm Vycross (lasts up to 12 months)||from £220|
|Juvederm Volux (lasts up to 24 months)||from £450|
Areas: Cheeks, Nose-to-Mouth, Chin, Jawline, 8-point lift, Brow, Crows feet and Forehead
|Tear Trough Correction – Refresh tired, hollow-looking eyes.||from £400|
|Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty||from £400|
Call 01943 882010 or email email@example.com for an appointment
Before and After
"Really gentle, talked me through treatment. Made me feel comfortable and at ease."
Treated - April 2018
"I had treatment today with Dr Raj. He was absolutely brilliant, he really put me at ease, was very professional. I am going to recommend him to all my friends. Thank you Dr Raj."
Treated - April 2018
Dermal Fillers – What happens during treatment?
Your skin consists of two layers known as the epidermis and the dermis. The epidermis, or outer layer of the skin, acts as the skin’s primary defence against the environment. The dermis, or innermost layer of the skin, is composed primarily of connective tissue and provides the skin with a support network. Most facial wrinkles and deeper nasolabial folds occur within the dermal layer of the skin.
Hyaluronic acid (HA) is a naturally occurring molecule. Much like a sponge, its primary function is to bind and absorb water, which creates volume in the face. In this way, Hyaluronic acid can be thought of as the body’s internal moisturiser. But, as we age, HA diminishes, which contributes to the presence of lines and folds. Dermal Filler injections correct this by restoring Hyaluronic acid in your skin, helping to diminish wrinkles and nasolabial folds.
Dermal filler injections are non-surgical. Using a fine needle, the medical practitioner gently works the Dermal Filler under the skin to fill the soft tissue of the dermis. This adds volume and diminishes the appearance of wrinkles and nasolabial folds instantly.
Prior to Treatment
- Avoid the use of alcohol for 24 hours before your appointment.
- Ensure that you let your Medical Practitioner know of any medications that you are taking, but especially if you have recently taken Warfarin, aspirin or any other anti-coagulant medication. The chance of bruising or bleeding may be increased with these medications.
- We do not recommend treatment if you are on a course of antibiotics.
- We cannot treat patients who have taken the medication Roaccutane within the last 6 months.
After every procedure, we will give you very comprehensive aftercare advice. However, if anything is not clear or you forget anything, here are a few reminders:
- Immediately after the treatment, there may be redness, bruising, swelling, tenderness, and/or itching near the injection site. This is normal and generally disappears within a few hours to several days.
- Avoid touching the area for at least 12 hours and avoid applying make-up to the area for 12 hours.
- 100% mineral make-up (such as the Youngblood brand, available in clinic) can be applied immediately after the procedure.
- Avoid alcohol consumption for 12 hours.
- Avoid vigorous aerobic exercise for 24 hours.
- A clean cool pack can be applied directly to the treated area to reduce any swelling. If you experience any discomfort you may also take any painkiller that you normally take, but please note ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-coagulant medications may increase or prolong the bruising.
- If you get any bruising you may apply arnica cream.
- Avoid extreme sun exposure, UV light, freezing temperatures, steam rooms and saunas for 2 weeks.
- The results of dermal fillers are not permanent. Repeated treatments may be necessary to achieve your desired outcome. Individual treatment plans can be discussed with your Medical Practitioner.
Before and After
Who carries out this treatment?
RN Adv Dip NIP