Laser Hair Removal is a very popular and effective treatment. Our specialist practitioners are highly trained and experienced conducting laser hair removal treatment on a wide range of body areas and skin types.
Good Skin Days is the home of Pay-As-You-Go Laser Hair Removal. That means we offer our best prices to all our patients without signing a contract or taking payment for a full course of treatment up front before you start. It’s the easiest and best value way to have hair removal.
Laser Hair Removal Prices
Nose – Exterior
Hands & Fingers
Feet & Toes
Back of Neck
Jawline + Chin
Bikini – Classic
Front of Neck
Bikini – Classic + Underarms
Upper Lip + Chin + Jawline
1/2 Face + Front of Neck
Purchase more than one area and get 20% off** the combined price.
Call 01943 882010 or email email@example.com for an appointment
"Have received thorough treatments, very good service. All clinicians have been pleasant and helpful.
Treatments appear to have been successful. I wouldn't hesitate to return here for other procedures as required."
Treated - 12/5/18 - 26/1/19
"Each treatment session, I have been made to feel as comfortable and relaxed as possible. Egle has worked hard to ensure I get good results with the laser hair removal sessions and so far I am very happy with the results.
Egle also did a fantastic job at lasering the verruca I had on my foot for years... it has finally gone - fantastic result!"
Treated - ongoing
Laser Hair Removal – What happens during treatment?
When you book an appointment for Laser Hair Removal, we will invite you to attend a complimentary consultation with a qualified laser practitioner first. This is in order to make a full assessment of your needs, explain the treatment and aftercare process in full and answer any questions that you might have. You will need a test patch so that we can assess the likely reaction of your skin and ascertain the most suitable energy levels for you. We will assess your results at each treatment and adjust the laser energy levels to ensure continued optimum results throughout your course of treatment.
We are fully registered and insured clinics offering genuine laser hair removal with medical grade lasers.
Prior to Treatment
To ensure that you receive the best possible results, preparation prior to treatment and aftercare is a vital part of the process. So it is important that you read through the following information and let us know if you have any questions or queries.
Before EACH Laser Hair Removal Treatment:
- Make sure you have notified us if you have a tan. In some cases we can treat tanned skin, and in some we can’t. Your Practitioner will always put your safety first, so let us know if your skin has changed since your test patch or last treatment.
- Please notify your Practitioner if your medical status changes or if you become pregnant.
- Please notify the clinic in good time of any medications that you are taking. Taking certain prescription medications (for example, those that increase photosensitivity) may mean that you cannot be treated.
- Ensure that treatment area is free from make-up, perfume, deodorant and fake tan.
- Always wear SPF50 sun protection. We have recommended a suitable product as part of your aftercare pack.
- Shave 24 hours prior to treatment or if you are using hair removal cream, please use it 72 hours prior to treatment.
After EACH Laser Hair Removal Treatment:
- Keep the area cool by applying Thermal Water Spray and Aloe Vera Gel for 48 hours following treatment.
- Avoid strenuous exercise, swimming, saunas, steam rooms, hot baths/showers, fragranced
- products and all products containing Vitamin A or Glycolic Acid for 3 days following treatment.
- Avoid make-up (unless it is mineral make-up) for 24 hours following treatment.
During a Laser Hair Removal Course:
- Do not wax, pluck, thread, epilate or bleach your hair.
- Do not expose your skin to the sun/sunbeds or use fake tan for a minimum of 4 weeks either side of each treatment.
How Laser Hair Removal Works
There are many different methods of hair removal available. The major advantage of Laser Hair Removal is that it is faster and less painful than other methods. The reduction in long term hair regrowth is also proven to be more significant than any other method.
The lasers used for hair removal produce high levels of light energy. This light energy is absorbed by the dark pigment (melanin) within the hair. The light energy is converted to heat as it is absorbed, which in turn damages the hair and the base of the hair follicle where the cells and the blood supply responsible for new hair growth are situated (the matrix).
This causes the hair growth cycle to slow down and also damages a small percentage of hairs in the ‘active’ growing stage (anagen phase) at each treatment. During the anagen phase, the heat from the laser energy is conducted down the hair shaft to the matrix more effectively, because the base of the hair (the bulb) is in direct contact with it.
During the other stages of the hair growth cycle, the hair bulb moves away from the matrix, leaving a gap which is difficult for the heat energy to bridge effectively. Only a small percentage of hairs (approximately 10% – 20%) are in the anagen phase at any one time, so this is why we recommend a course of 8 treatments to obtain optimum results.
The laser will not have much effect on white, grey or blonde hair. But we always offer a free consultation and test patch, so call us if you’d like to find out if laser treatment is an option for you.
Advanced Medical Lasers
At Good Skin Days, we have three Asclepion MeDioStar NeXT PRO XL lasers. These are the fastest and most advanced hair removal lasers available. We’re also the UK Centre of Excellence for the German manufacturer, Asclepion. This means we don’t just use these lasers in our clinics – we’re also the only UK training centre for laser practitioners to learn how to get the best results for their patients.
The MeDioStar NeXT PRO XL has an extremely large spot size, so it’s perfect for treating large areas such as legs and backs quickly. It has a unique combination of wavelengths that allows us to treat all skin types – in many cases we can even treat tanned skin. And with an adjustable pulse frequency and next-generation cooling system, our practitioners are able to tailor your treatment to get the best possible results both quickly and painlessly.
We also have two class four medical grade Cynosure Elite lasers which combine the Alexandrite and Nd:YAG systems. The Alexandrite is ideal for treating lighter skin types while the Nd:YAG laser is specifically designed to treat darker skin types (Asian & Afro-Caribbean), delivering light energy at a deeper level – this ensures that any dark pigment (melanin) in the skin is not heated up and damaged.
Key features of Genuine Laser Hair Removal
- We only offer laser hair removal with class four medical grade lasers
- Our lasers can treat all skin types safely and effectively
- We do not offer IPL treatments for hair removal
- We are fully insured medical clinics, registered with the CQC (click to see our latest report)
- Qualified and experienced skin laser practitioners
- Laser hair removal treatments start from £39
Meet Your Practitioners
Call 01943 882010 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an appointment