The Dermaroller™ is a sterile medical device, which contains thousands of micro-needles. The Dermaroller™ is rolled over the surface of the skin, and the micro-needles penetrate the dermis (the second layer of tissue which lies between the Epidermis and the Hypodermis) which is the layer that contains the collagen and elastin properties.
The body responds by creating a healing process, enhancing the production of collagen and elastin within the skin, regenerating it and improving its appearance.
Genuine Dermaroller Prices
|Course of 3||£600|
|Course of 6||£1,050|
Dermaroller: What happens during treatment?
When you book an appointment with us for treatment for Dermaroller™, we will initially make a full assessment of your needs, explain the treatment and aftercare process in full and answer any questions that you may have. We will also take time to ensure that you are suitable for treatment.
Once treatment commences, the treating practitioner will apply topical anaesthetic cream to your skin, which will be left for approximately thirty minutes to take effect. Once the skin has been anaesthetised the procedure will start and will take a further thirty minutes to perform.
Call 01943 882010 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an appointment
Prior to Treatment
To ensure that you receive the best possible results, preparation prior to treatment is a vital part of the process.
- Prepare skin with our recommended skincare regime.
- Avoid waxing or laser for 48 hours prior to treatment.
- If you are using any product/s containing vitamin A, glycolic (or any resurfacing ingredient) as a part of your skin care regime, you are advised to stop using these for three days prior to treatment.
- Please notify the clinic in good time of any medications that you are taking. Taking certain prescription medications (for example, Roaccutane) may mean that you cannot be treated.
- Please notify your Practitioner if your medical status changes or if you become pregnant.