Juvéderm’s newest product is coming to Good Skin Days this month!
Volite is an innovative injectable treatment designed to improve skin quality for up to 9 months. This is not a dermal filler, it’s a skin conditioning Hyaluronic acid (HA) gel. Volite is injected into the middle layers of the dermis across many sites to nourish it from the inside out. Volite is suitable for all ages and skin types.
- Hydrates the skin, because of the high water-binding capacity of HA.
- Increases elasticity because HA also stimulates collagen production.
- Smoothes the skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines.
Juvéderm Volite Price
|Back of Hands (1ml)||£295|
The areas suitable for treatment are:
- Face – Requires 2ml of Volite
- Neck – Requires 2ml of Volite
- Décolletage – Requires 2ml of Volite
- Back of Hands – Requires 1ml of Volite
Before and After – Juvéderm Volite reduces Neck Lines
Before and After – Juvéderm Volite improves Skin Texture
Juvéderm Volite should be delivered in a medical environment by a fully trained & qualified Nurse or Doctor.
The results of Juvéderm Volite are not permanent. We recommend for best results to have regular treatments every 6-9 months.
Prior to Treatment:
- Avoid the use of alcohol for 24 hours before your appointment.
- Ensure that you let your Nurse know of any medications that you are taking, but especially if you have recently taken Warfarin, aspirin or any other anti-coagulant medication.
- We do not recommend treatment if you are on a course of antibiotics.
- We cannot treat patients who have taken the medication Roaccutane within the last 6 months.
- Any small raised areas at the injection site will disappear within 1-2 hours following treatment.
- Bruising, redness and tenderness to the injection site is common and will resolve in several days.
- Avoid alcohol consumption for 12 hours.
- Avoid exercise for 48 hours following treatment.
- Avoid applying makeup to the area for 12 hours. Youngblood mineral makeup may be used immediately after.
- Avoid extreme sun exposure, UV light, freezing temperatures and saunas for 2 weeks.
Call 01943 882010 or email email@example.com for an appointment
Meet Your Nurse Prescriber
RN BSc Hons NIP