From 19th July 2021, national restrictions will be removed and individual businesses will take more responsibility for keeping their staff and visitors safe. Here’s how we intend to do this.
Our management team and medical leadership have reviewed all the of the latest national and local information ahead of this change.
As you would expect of a medical clinic, our only priority is to continue treating patients safely. With this in mind, there won’t be many changes initially from 19th July.
Guidance for all patients:
- Patients must continue to wear masks in the clinic
- We can provide a mask if you do not have one on arrival
- Waiting areas have strict capacity limits
- Please do not bring anyone with you – the only guests we can accommodate are translators
What we will do:
- Our team will be wearing masks throughout the building except when behind the screens at reception
- Treating staff will continue to wear enhanced PPE, including FFP masks for certain types of procedure
- The building will be continuously ventilated by our air conditioning system
- We will do everything possible to keep your time in the clinic to a minimum
We’ll continue to monitor national and local developments and make adjustments to this over time.
Until then, we look forward to seeing you and thank you for helping us keep all of our patients and team as safe as possible.