Spring 2022: Here’s what you can expect when you visit Good Skin Days.
Our aim remains to ensure the clinic is the safest setting possible for patients and staff. Our management team, led by our Medical Director Mr David Watt, met recently to review the latest guidance for medical clinics.
We’ve decided to continue with most of the safety steps that you have become familiar with over the past year. Here’s an update on what to expect at your appointment.
Here’s what we will be doing this Spring:
- Our medical team will continue to wear masks while treating you
- Our reception area has been getting a makeover – but we are adding clear screens again to our new welcome desk
- We’re continuing with enhanced cleaning and infection control procedures
Here’s what we continue to ask of you:
- Please continue to wear a mask in our reception and waiting areas, and during your appointment (unless your treatment is on your face)
- Please don’t bring guests or visitors with you to your appointment
We’ll continue to review this over time. Thank you for your support.