New Year Better Skin? This January take care of your skin with EndyMed Skin Tightening…
To help you feel refreshed after the Christmas holidays we are bringing you two unmissable Treatment Packages specifically targeted for the Under Eye and Neck areas.
The Problematic Under-Eye Area:
We are often asked the best way of tackling this area of concern. Many people suffer with fine lines and wrinkles in the under-eye area, as well as ‘eye bags’, dark circles and a heavy appearance. Our patients often feel that their under-eye area ages them prematurely and makes them look excessively tired.
At Good Skin Days we have put together this bespoke treatment plan for you to achieve a refreshed and rejuvenated appearance.
|Skin Tightening – Under Eyes||USUALLY £523 (£441 + Youth Eye Complex £82)||OFFER £441|
Loose Skin Around the Neck:
We often notice many of our patients do not give their neck the attention it needs. The skin on our neck is quite thin and it is often exposed to harmful UVA and UVB rays without protection, which can lead to signs of ageing sooner than we would like. Skin Tightening with EndyMed delivers exceptional results that just keep get better following your treatment course.
|Skin Tightening – Neck||USUALLY £568 (£483 + Neck Perfect Complex £85)||OFFER £483|
The 8-week course involves
The course involves six skin tightening treatments which focus entirely on the desired area. During each treatment, the face is fully cleansed and the EndyMed 3DEEP radio frequency hand piece is used to perform the treatment. The energy is transmitted to the deep layers of the skin where our collagen and elastin fibres are. The aim is to heat the collagen to a specific temperature where is will contract and begin to tighten. This is the immediate response of the skin tightening treatment. The ongoing benefit is the production of new collagen which re-models your skin naturally, producing long term tighter and firmer skin.
After each skin tightening treatment, targeted products will be applied to suit your specific needs and ensure that you leave the clinic feeling fabulous.
The course also includes:
An iS Clinical Youth Eye Complex product (worth £82) to take home and to use daily. This is a breakthrough formula which utilises advanced technologies to combat the visual signs of aging. iS Clinical Youth Eye Complex has an instant tightening effect on the skin and combats common signs of ageing around the eye such as dehydration, fine lines and loss of elasticity. This eye cream is one of a kind, as it offers both instant and long-term benefits. iS Clinical Youth Eye Complex also diminishes puffiness, dark circles and hydrates skin. It contains pro vitamins A, C and E which provide antioxidant protection.
Proteins, peptides and key growth factors in the formula strengthen and rebuild damaged dermal structures, reducing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and crow’s feet.
An iS Clinical Neck Perfect Complex product (worth £85). A one of a kind product targeted to visibly tighten, smooth and sculpt the neck area, for an instant lifted appearance.
iS Clinical Neck Perfect Complex is known to restore firmness and elasticity while smoothing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
iS Clinical Neck Perfect Complex also improves the skin texture and discoloration whilst delivering intense and penetrating hydration.
Please inform us prior to booking if you answer ‘yes’ to any of the following questions:
· Do you have or have a history of herpes simplex (cold sores) or other skin infections?
· Do you suffer from any illnesses e.g. diabetes, angina, epilepsy, hepatitis, auto immune disease?
· Are you taking any medication or supplements which would have an anti-coagulant effect, such as Aspirin, Warfarin or Omega-3?
· Are you taking any other medication (if yes, please specify below)?
· Do you suffer from any other known allergies?
· Are you using topical retinoids / vitamin A products, or have you taken oral retinoids (Roaccutane) in the past 12 months?
· Have you had any surgical procedures in the treatment area in the last 6 months?
· Have you undergone a dermabrasion, laser resurfacing or skin peel in the last 3 months?
We WOULD NOT be able to treat you with under-eye skin tightening if you answer ‘yes’ to any of the following questions:
· Do you have an implanted pacemaker, defibrillator, arrhythmia or any other known heart disorder?
· Do you have any other implantable metal device in the treatment area?
· Do you have any semi-permanent make-up/tattoo /body piercing in the treatment area?
· Do you have any keloid scars, suspicious lesions or active cutaneous inflammation in the treatment area?
· Do you have or have you had any form of skin cancer?
· Are you taking / receiving steroids, chemotherapy, radiotherapy?
· Are you pregnant or is there any possibility that you are pregnant?
· Are you breastfeeding?