Blushing, Flushing, Redness, Itching, Flaking, Burning, Dry Skin, Bumps
- 1 in 10 people in the UK suffer from Rosacea
- Rosacea is most common in women; however rosacea symptoms are worse in men
- Spicy food, alcoholic and acidic drinks, stress, vigorous exercise, weather such as wind, cold and sunlight are all triggers that cause rosacea.
Rosacea triggers cause inflammation chemicals in the skin to be released causing skin reddening and swelling. If you have rosacea, your skin’s tolerance to external factors weakens and rosacea symptoms increase and worsen. Skin becomes over sensitive, blood vessels appear on the surface and skin can be dramatically damaged if rosacea is not managed.
How can I reduce and manage rosacea?
There is no cure for rosacea. However, we offer a carefully tested and selected range of medical skin care products created by dermatologists and medical scientists, all of which have been proven to reduce symptoms of rosacea and skin reddening.
Recommended Rosacea Skin Care Products
This treatment cream is the strongest and most effective product within the Synchrorose product range.
Includes all the daily treatments you need to manage and reduce rosacea. Includes a cleanser, toner, moisturiser and treatment cream.
This is a soothing gel cream that hydrates the skin and reduces and prevents the appearance of redness.
This serum actively reduces skin redness. It provides intensive, calming relief for redness and flare-ups caused by skin hypersensitivity.
Daily tips to reduce rosacea symptoms…
- Apply a broad spectrum high SPF gel or cream to protect against triggers such as UV light and harsh weather conditions.
- Keep hydrated and drink 1-2 litres of water a day.
- Cleanse your skin daily. I advise using a cleanser specialised for Rosacea such as Synchrorose Gentle Cleanser.
- When wearing make up use a yellow base powder or foundation, this will help to temporally disguise skin redness.