A big step forward in dermal fillers technology, the Juvederm Vycross family of gels are impressing clinicians and patients worldwide. Here’s all the info.
If you’ve previously had dermal fillers you’ve probably already heard of Juvederm. Owned by Allergan, the people behind industry-leading anti-wrinkle treatment Botox, Juvederm is the most popular range of facial and lip fillers worldwide. And for a while now we’ve been using their next generation family of filler gels, known as Vycross.
Our nurses have been noticing how the Juvederm Vycross fillers are helping our patients gently ease signs of ageing more successfully than ever before, so I thought it’d be good to tell you a little more about them.
So what is Juvederm Vycross?
Vycross is a new formulation of Juvederm’s already excellent hyaluronic acid gel. The improvements we’re finding with the new range include:
- the smoother gel allows for the most comfortable treatment we’ve ever provided
- this also means less bruising and swelling in the days after treatment
- discomfort is further reduced by the 0.3% Lidocaine added to the formulation
- very subtle and natural outcomes due to the smoothness of the gel and being able to inject it with more precision than previous fillers
We’re also told that Juvederm’s own trials showed that Vycross fillers lasted slightly longer than Juvederm Ultra treatments.
A whole family of fillers
The Vycross collection comprises three new Juvederm fillers:
- Voluma – for adding impressive volume to cheeks and re-shaping chins
- Volbella – for subtle improvements to the lips and hydration anywhere on the face
- Volift – for smoothing nasolabial folds and marionette lines
A well-trained practitioner will be able to advise you on the correct filler to use for your face and desired improvements. If you’re in the Leeds and Bradford area of West Yorkshire, you can come to Good Skin Days for a FREE consultation – call 01943 882010 to book yourself in.